What do we mean by “personal information?”
“Personal information” is any information which enables the identification an individual such as you, like your name or email address.
How do we have information about you?
We obtain information on you when:
- You give it to us directly (e.g., when you buy a bottle); and
- We collect it automatically through our services (e.g., the language contained in our cookies).
What do we do with your information once we have it?
We only use the information we have on you in the ways that have been explained to you and for which you’ve given us your permission.
As such we currently gather the information with the following purposes:
- For the functioning of the website (such as the OS, language preference, country, etc);
- To enable you to order Signore products (name, address, email, payment means, etc); and
- To follow up on the logistics and organising deliveries
When do we share your information with others?
- When we have asked and received your permission to share it.
- For processing or providing products and services to you, but only if those entities receiving your information are contractually obligated to handle the data in ways that are approved by us.
- When the law requires it. We follow the law whenever we receive requests about you from a government or related to a lawsuit. We’ll notify you when we’re asked to hand over your personal information in this way unless we’re legally prohibited from doing so. When we receive requests like this, we’ll only release your personal information if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party’s request to disclose your information.
- We may make your personal information available to companies or third parties or individuals that provide or support us in delivering services (e.g delivering your orders), software developers (including website developers and hosts). Note that we will only provide those third parties with the information they need to deliver the service(s) contracted for and we will ensure that they enter into agreements with us to protect the personal information that they receive.
How do we store and protect your personal information?
We are committed to protecting your personal information once we have it. We implement physical, business and technical security measures. We also don’t want your personal information for any longer than we need it, so we only keep it long enough to do what we collected it for. Once we don’t need it, we take steps to destroy it unless we are required by law to keep it longer.
What else should you know?
If you are under the legal age of drinking or defined as child, then we don’t want your personal information, and you must not provide it to us. If you are a parent and believe that your child or an underage person who is under 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us to have your child’s or the underage person’s information removed.
We may need to change this policy and our notices. The updates will be posted online. If the changes are substantive, we will announce the update through the available channels.
What are you rights?
Note that the regulations ensure that you have the following rights, when applicable:
- You can request and have access to your data that we process;
- To ask that we modify the data to ensure that it is accurate or complete;
- That we erase your data;
- To restrict access to the data we use on you
- To object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the use of your data. Note that in regards to the market, if you object we will have to stop processing the data for this use.
- To withdraw your consent for using your data if we requested it.
- To extract the data in a portabile format to transfer to third party.
We employ every reasonable measures to protect your personal data against the loss, misuse, copying, collection, the unauthorised access and alteration of personal information under our control.
If you have any questions, concerns or requests relating to this Privacy notice, please contact us through the appropriate page.