Cookies are files that are saved on people’s computer hard drive, in the smartphones, tablet or other devices memory by the websites that they visit. These cookies are widely used to make websites work, work more efficiently or to be personalised to people’s needs (such as remembering your preferred language) as well to provide information to the owner of the website.
Are there cookies on our (Signore) website ?
- To guaranty the user’s security – will be erased when you close the browser;
- Ensuring the website has the necessary resource to work – will be erased when you close the browser;
- Verify and remember that the users is over 18 years of age – remains 13 months in the memory of your device;
- Remembering your cookie preferences – remains 13 months in the memory of your device;
To personalize content; and
- Language Preferences – remains 13 months in the memory of your device.
Analyzes your behavior and improve our website:
- Tracks in an anonymous fashion the pages visited and the frequency at which they are visited – remains 13 months in the memory of your device;
- Google (third party) tracking cookies used to distinguish users – remains 13 months in the memory of your device;
You don’t want cookies to be used?
If you prefer that Signore or our partners do not place (certain) cookies on your device, you can indicate so when you first use our website.
Please note that by deactivating (certain) cookies, it may happen that certain parts of the website will not function (fully) and that you do not have access to all functionalities.
3. How can I manage my Cookies?
If you wish to remove the tracking cookies, you can easily erase these in your browsers.
More about cookies:
- What types of cookies exist?
A cookie is tied to a purpose and a domain to which it belongs. The main purposes are:
- Required for the basic functioning of a website or an application;
- Used to remember specific preferences, attributes or information shared. These are then used to help a person easily navigate the website without having to reintroduce the information previously provided for any future visit (remembering the language chosen, the user names, passwords, etc.).
- Analyzes your behavior on the website to better understand your needs, adapt our website accordingly and provide you with a better user’s experience (which pages did you consult and for how long, number of visits of the website, from which location, etc.).
- How long do they “existe”?
A cookie’s lifespan:
- A Session: which is erased when the user closes the browser; either
- Persistent: which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
- Who uses these cookies?
- Signore SPRL : which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain
- Third-parties : stored by a different domain to the visited page’s domain (Google, facebook etc).